The Foundation for the Representation of Victims of Online Gaming (‘SBGOK’) offers independent research, knowledge and advise to players and victims to find justice and/or your money back. For example by assisting to file charges/complaints with the competent autorities or representing your case in intermediary negotiations and court.
1) to monitor management and operations of online casinos and their offshore online gaming licenseholders and corporate services providers and to investigate if necessary whether they act according to the law;
2) to denounce improper management of online casinos and related (legal) persons and, if deemed necessary, to report criminal offenses to the public prosecutor and/or demand the Court of Justice for failure to prosecute;
3) to represent the interests of players of online games of chance;
4) to engage gaming specialized lawyers and other professional service providers for the collection of claims of duped players;
5) to offer legal, financial and other support of scammed players and possibly transfering their claims to the Foundation.
The Foundation aims to achieve this by all lawful means that serves its purpose. SBGOK is a non-profit organisation, founded on March 25, 2019. Curaçao Chamber of Commerce excerpt and mission statement in Dutch here. And this is how we work.